Somebody needs to stay concerned about the murderers who are behind bars because there are people like Malvo's counselor who proclaim him rehabilitated after a few years and would allow him to walk the streets again.
I was glad to see it only because I had forgotten about all those people that had their lives taken for absolutely no reason what so ever.Glad to see he is still and will be where he belongs for the rest of his life!!
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Somebody needs to stay concerned about the murderers who are behind bars because there are people like Malvo's counselor who proclaim him rehabilitated after a few years and would allow him to walk the streets again.
Malvo aint getting out. He'll be stuck in his cell making darts and drawing pictures the rest of his life. That picture in the artical was probably when he got to ROSP and they scared the [censored] out of him. Rumor has it he punked up like a little [censored].
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
The best part about him was the story about how he was caught. I hate that he is getting a free ride, but you have to do something with him. Not bringing people like this up is sorta like forgetting part of history- you might repeat it, if you don't learn from it. Good Luck gang, I don't think I could hang with the boys at ROSP and keep my sanity.
Bookmarks